- Roy, Gabrielle. Children of My Heart.
- Laurence, Margaret. The Diviners.
- Atwood, Margaret. Oryx and Crake.
- Laurence, Margaret. A Jest of God.
- Laurence, Margaret. The Fire-Dwellers.
- Chopin, Kate. The Awakening.
- Munro, Alice. "The View from Castle Rock" (short fiction from collection of the same name)
- Schoemperlen, Diane. At a Loss for Words.
- Collins, Suzanne. The Hunger Games.
- Collins, Suzanne. Catching Fire.
- Collins, Suzanne. Mockingjay.
- Lee, Harper. To Kill a Mockingbird.
- O'Faolain, Nuala. Are You Somebody?: The Accidental Memoir of a Dublin Woman.
- Birdsall, Jeanne. The Penderwicks at Pointe Mouette.
- Stockett, Kathryn. The Help.
- Brashares, Ann. The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.
- Brashares, Ann. The Second Summer of the Sisterhood.
- Brashares, Ann. Girls in Pants: The Third Summer of the Sisterhood.
- Brashares, Ann. Forever in Blue: The Fourth Summer of the Sisterhood.
- Read, Miss. Mrs Pringle of Fairacre.
- Smith, Alexander McCall. The Sunday Philosophy Club.
- McEwan, Ian. Atonement.
- Laney, Marti Olsen. The Introvert Advantage: How to Thrive in an Extrovert World.
- Honore, Carl. Under Pressure: Rescuing Childhood from the Culture of Hyper-Parenting.
- Souter, Gillian. Slow Journeys: The Pleasures of Travelling by Foot.
- Hoelting, Kurt. The Circumference of Home: One Man's Yearlong Quest for a Radically Local Life.
- Shankar, Wendy. Are You My Guru?: How Medicine, Meditation, & Madonna Saved My Life.
- Mayle, Peter. A Year in Provence.
- Murphy, Dervla. Wheels Within Wheels.
- Williamson, Kate T. A Year in Japan.
- Keane, Molly. Good Behaviour.
- Wilson, David A. Ireland, a Bicycle, and a Tin Whistle.
- Enright, Anne. The Gathering.
- West, Rebecca. The Return of the Soldier.
- Hill, Susan. Howards End is on the Landing: A Year of Reading from Home.
- Austen, Jane. Persuasion.
- Shields, Carol. Jane Austen.
- Keane, Molly. Devoted Ladies.
- Smith, Dodie. I Capture the Castle.
- Richler, Nancy. The Imposter Bride.
- Davies, Robertson. Fifth Business.
- Ozma, Alice. The Reading Promise: My Father and the Books We Shared.
- Toibin, Colm. Brooklyn.
- Richler, Mordecai. The Apprenticeship of Duddy Kravitz.
- Flinn, Alex. Beastly.
- Bainbridge, Beryl. The Bottle Factory Outing.
- Craven, Margaret. I Heard the Owl Call My Name.
- Hémon, Louis. Maria Chapdelaine.
- Ross, Sinclair. The Painted Door.
- Lindbergh, Anne Morrow. Gift from the Sea.
- Lively, Penelope. City of the Mind.
- Foster, Thomas C. How To Read Literature Like a Professor.
- Watson, Winifred. Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day.
- Hemingway, Ernest. The Sun Also Rises.
- Taylor, Elizabeth. Mrs. Palfrey at the Claremont.
- Prose, Francine. Reading Like a Writer.
- Gaskell, Elizabeth. North and South. (Part One) (Part Two) (Part Three) (Part Four)
- Leacock, Stephen. "We Have With Us Tonight." (short fiction from My Discovery of England)
- Leacock, Stephen. "A, B, and C: The Human Element in Mathematics" (short fiction from Literary Lapses)
- Traill, Catharine Parr. "The Bereavement" (short work from The Literary Garland)
- Thurber, James. "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty" (short fiction)
- Henry, O. "The Furnished Room" (short fiction)
- Henry. O. "The Ransom of Red Chief" (short fiction)
- Montgomery, L. M. "The Quarantine at Alexander Abraham's" (short fiction from Chronicles of Avonlea)
- Wilson, Ethel. "We Have to Sit Opposite" (short fiction)
- Shields, Carol. "The Orange Fish" (short fiction from The Orange Fish)
- Chekhov, Anton. "Vanka" (short fiction)
- Hospital, Janette Turner. "Here and Now" (short fiction)
- Huggan, Isabel. "Celia Behind Me"(short fiction)
69 titles read (55 books + 14 works of short fiction)
Fiction Books 40 (13 Contemporary; 10 Classics; 10 Canadian; 7 Children)
Non-fiction Books 15 (9 Memoirs; 5 General Non-fiction; 1 Biography)
Source (60 owned v. 9 library books)